Tuesday 3 July 2018

Urban Decay Born to Run Palette - First Impressions + Swatches



Attention Everybody! Can I have your eyes on this blog post, please? Today, I am going to share with you my first impressions on the all new Urban Decay's Born to Run Eye shadow Palette.

Of all Urban Decay eye shadow palettes, Born to Run in particular caught my special interest. It's the packaging and outside cover, it has an image of Lord Murugan from Batu Caves, Malaysia (Ganesha's brother) on the front cover! How could I resist such a palette with an image of an Indian Deity.

An unusual packaging for an eye shadow palette that called my name out when I was busy scrolling through Sephora's website, to look for good shopping deals. My hand slowly steered the cursor to add this palette into my shopping cart. End of story.

The Urban Decay's Born to Run Eye shadow palette retails for SGD 76.00 at Sephora's online site and their outlets. The palette has a spread of twenty one eye shadows in matte, satin and foiled finishes, which lends creativity to create neutral everyday looks to super bold eye looks for festive seasons.

At first sight, I liked that the shadows had neutral, warm and cool undertones. There are beautiful variants of brick reds, cherries, precious gems and peacocks green and teal. Beautiful and wearable! Urban Decay has described this palette to be universally flattering for any skin tone and lifestyle, I totally see it! This palette maybe the only palette that I will be needing for any travel destination in 2018.

If you're considering the steep price tag on this palette, allow me to break it down for you. In total, you're getting twenty one, 21 eye shadows in this palette and it comes down to SGD 3.62 per shadow! Come on, how can you not see the value in this palette? It has a sturdy packaging with a magnetic closure with a generous amount of mirror to help you with your eye look.

If you'd like to watch and hear my excitement in My First Impressions on this spanking brand new entry to my makeup collection then click the link below;


Scroll down for lots of picture on the palette and swatches!











I am all for the matte neutral shades such as Breakaway, Weekender, Still shot, Riff, Baja and Punk for daily quick eye looks. A wash of color and a crease definition are my jam!

I could also see a tropical drink inspired eye look with Wildheart, Hell ride, Baja and still shot. A cool party eye look with Weekender, Riff, Jet, Drift and Radio for year end parties!

At once glance at this palette, it has my mind racing with many different eye looks especially for Halloween! Expect for more blog posts with makeup looks from this palette!

I love how sturdy and luxe, Urban Decay's eye shadow palettes already are! This is no exception and I love the size of the mirror on this palette, it's bigger than their naked tinned palettes. At one glance, I can see my full face and that's a plus during vacation!

I hope you enjoyed this first impressions blog post and if you did, don't forget to pin this up post up on Pinterest and share it!

I shall catch you very soon, in my next blog post!


Love,
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig