Friday 13 July 2018

Mummy Makeup Made Easy





Mothers, we care about how everyone else is starting their day except ourselves. At least, most of us are guilty of this yet I feel that I should do something about it.

How about I wake up thirty minutes earlier, having a quiet start to the day. Try to have a quiet cup of coffee filling my soul with the coffee aroma, awakening my senses with a light face wash. Patting down my moisturizer and soothe my under eyes with a cooling eye cream. Aaaa... so peaceful and calming except in reality, I only get to do this once a week as I got too busy repeatedly hitting the snooze button (sobbing in silence)


I want to look nice for myself and my little princess as we trot happily (usually in a rush) down the street to her kindergarten. Hence, no time for heavy duty light under eye and chiseled cheekbones and a touch of gloss for the lips. I like to call it effortless mummy chic!


If you'd like to see me in full action, recreating this look then click the link below;


The full list of products used to create this look, is below for you;

Face

benefit The Porefessional Pro Balm
NYX Total Drop Foundation in Medium Olive
L.A.Girl Pro.Conceal.HD.High-Definition Concealer in Peach Corrector, Pure Beige and Medium Beige
Rimmel London 25HR Breathable Concealer in Light
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Translucent



Blush, Bronzer, Contour & Highlight

benefit Hoola Bronzer
Fenty Beauty killawatt highlighter in Hu$tla Baby



Eyes

benefit Hoola Bronzer
Fenty Beauty killawatt highlighter in Hu$tla Baby



Lips

NYX Suede Lip Liner Pencil in Los Angeles
L.A.Girl Intense Lip Paint Gloss in Flirt




That list has got to be, one of the shortest in my recent makeup looks. The emphasis is focused on the natural skin finish with some definition and highlights for a more radiant summer time glow.

I hope you liked this blog post, if you did then don't forget to pin it on Pinterest and share it with your family and friends!

I shall catch you very soon, in my next post soon!


Love,
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig