Tuesday 26 June 2018

Peaches & Cream - A Summer Makeup Tutorial



I love how Summer brings about this warm beautiful sheen on our skin when we hit the beach! Gorgeous sun tanned skin with the golden hues bouncing off our collar bones and cheek bones, uggh! It's amazing and beautiful!

When I was attempting to put this look together, I researched trying out complimenting shades that somewhat resembles a cool refreshing mocktail by the pool bar! You know, big round black shades and a wide brimmed hat to keep the sun off our faces.

If you'd like to see me and this makeup transformation, click below to watch the video now;


I have listed the full list of products used to create this look, below for you;


Face

  • TBS Tea Tree Pore Minimizer
  • NYX Total Control Drop Foundation in Medium Olive
  • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Medium
  • L.A.Girl.Pro.Conceal.HD.High-Definition Concealer in Medium Beige
  • Sephora Microsmooth Baked Face Compact in Medium

Highlight & Contour

  • theBalm's Bahama Mama Bronzer
  • Essence Pure Nude Highlight in Be my Highlight

Eyes & Brows

  • NYX Lingerie Eye Tint in Sweet Cloud
  • I Love Makeup Chocolate & Peaches Eyeshadow Palette (Fine, Keen, Delicious, Satisfy and Sweet)
  • Innisfree My Single Eyeshadow in no. 24 Shimmer
  • Maybelline The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette (Black)
  • Essence Super Precise Eyeliner in Black
  • Essence I Love Extreme Mascara in Black
  • Rimmel London Scandal'Eyes 24hrs Kohl Kajal in Nude

Lips

  • Catrice Longlasting Lip Pencil in Hey Macadamia, Ahoy!
  • Gerard Cosmetics Lipstick in Nude









Here's to Summer Holidays and beach vacations or pool day at your choice of country club! Make sure to slap on sun protection before heading out, under the sun and drink up! I meant H20 to keep your skin looking radiant and summer ready for days to come!

I hope you enjoyed reading today's blog post and I shall catch you very soon, in my next post!


Love,

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig