Friday 27 July 2018

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF WITH SUE, FACES BY SUDHA G



Hey Loves!

In today's post, I'd like to share my recent meet-up with Sue from Faces by Sudha G (Makeup Artistry brand) during her Makeup Workshop in Johor Bahru, Malaysia.

If you'd like to watch and see us having fun during the interview, click the link below to watch it now;



I got to know about Faces by Sudha G during Ojas Rajani's workshop last year in Singapore. Ojas, had casually mentioned about Sudha from KL, a well known Makeup Artiste. This got me curious about finding out more about what Faces, I looked them up on the internet. (where else?) I am following them on Instagram since then.

Fast forward to a year later, I had this amazing opportunity to meet Sue in person for this exclusive interview. I loved that she didn't hold back and was honest during the interview, I sensed deep passion in her work and how it's fulfilling her and her sister. It's times like these that really thrills me excites me, all the more to continue what I love doing. It's a great way to fuel your love, interest and passion further. 

Hearing off hand from the experts themselves, the challenges they've faced, how they overcome difficult situations when faced is the best feeling ever! Sue went on to share many expert tips from her makeup workshop, it was amazing!

I am attempting to do more interviews in 2018, i hope you are enjoying this introduction on TheLeiaV. If you enjoyed it, share this article with your family and friends!

I shall catch you very soon, in my next blog post!


Love,

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig