Wednesday 9 May 2018

Innisfree Auto Eyebrow Pencil Review



Hey Guys!

You know I love a good brow product when I am flaunting good looking brows on fleek! Which is why today's blog post is a review on the Innisfree Auto Eyebrow Pencil.

The good news with this product is that more and more outlets are opening up at our neighborhood malls that means better accessibility for all of us, and it costs just SGD 6.00 for a single pencil. While my favorite and affordable products, many come from Essence Cosmetics. This brow pencil did take me by surprise as I personally love the spoolie on this brow pencil.

I picked up mine in the shade no. 5 Midnight Espresso Brown from my nearest outlet, at Causeway Point for SGD 6.00 and it contains 0.3gms of brow product in it's packaging, quite standard.





The product comes in two variations, a slanted oval tip and a regular tip in seven! Yes, seven different shades of various undertones and guess what? A 30% discount is extended out for this brow product that makes it way more affordable at just SGD 3.84

Check out their official site here for more info.

I promise not to bore you with the product packaging as it's pretty standard for most brow products in the market. What I will take time to share with you is the unique formulation on this auto eyebrow pencil. I briefly touched about my liking for Essence Cosmetics and yes, I do like their brow product with their tiny spoolie on the cap. However, in comparison it contains little pigment and more wax hold to keep the brows in place.



Another favorite brow product is NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil, with this product I've noticed that it's packed with more pigment than hold and the Innisfree Auto Eyebrow Pencil is a winner with it's just the right amount of wax hold and pigment for my eyebrows. 


I really like this product! Innisfree overall, I feel does not get enough credit for some of their hit products like this brow product. If you're in search or in need for a brow product under the SGD 10.00 price tag, I feel that you may enjoy this bad boy, alot.

The spoolie on this eyebrow pencil is like no other and I've tried many and I mean this is like magic! It does the blending of the brow product for you and I've not experienced such precise blending with any other eyebrow spoolie. Most spoolies either remove the brow product off, and/or feel too scratchy on my eyebrows that ends up creating more bald spots. I've not experience much brow hair fall out with this spoolie and I love how easy the blending process is.

I'd say, grab this as quickly as you can. I enjoy the slanted tip as it cuts times when thickening the eyebrow shape especially when wearing pottu/bindi for that ethnic look.

I hope you enjoy this product review, if you did then please do share this with your family and friends! Pin this review up on your Pinterest Board too and I shall catch you in my next blog post, very soon!


Love,

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig