Friday 4 May 2018

GRWM | Masala Coffee LIVE IN SINGAPORE



Hi Loves!

Oh my God, Masala Coffee was on fire! I loved the stage performance thoroughly and am left dying to sound like their lead singer Sooraj Santosh. I still sound terribly horrendous but Sooraj, the lead singer inspires hope in myself and that's something special! I happened to snag the best seat ever, right smack in the center and first row from the stage! 'Blessed' would be the best definition, I had that night.

I was not able to keep still at all, either my legs were shaking, my hands were clapping or my head bobbing from side to side. Loved every bit from the beginning till the end! I happened to stumble upon Masala Coffee band when I live streamed YouTube Fan Fest held at the Nehru Stadium, India about a good four years back.

Whilst awaiting for my fave YouTuber appear on stage, I remember thinking to myself, "Oh my God, who are these people? They sound so good!" I may have missed their first time at the Victoria Theater in Singapore but I was sure to quickly catch up with their music videos.. You know where, my favorite hangout spot, YouTube!

I was excited to hear about them performing again in Singapore and looked forward to it, all April long! Ok, I get it.. Moving on..

A short quick version of this Livestream is now available on my YouTube Channel at;
www.YouTube.com/user/TheLeiaV OR you can click the below link to watch it now..


The complete list of products used in this Get Ready with Me, is listed below for you!

Face

  • benefit The Porefessional PRO Balm
  • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Medium
  • L.A.Girl Pro.Conceal HD.High-Definiton Concealers in Peach Corrector and Pure Beige
  • NYX Total Control Drop Foundation in Medium Olive
  • IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Pressed Powder in Translucent
  • Sephora MicroSmooth Baked Face Compact in Medium 30

Blush, Contour & Highlight

  • Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush in Unstoppable
  • ABH Contour Kit in Light to Medium
  • Makeup Revolution Ultra Pro Glow Palette

Eyes & Brows

  • Innisfree Auto Eyebrow Pencil in Espresso
  • Catrice Cosmetics Eye & Brow Contouring Palette in 010 But First, Cold Chocolate!
  • MAC Paintpot in Soft Ochre
  • Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Translucent
  • Maybelline The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette
  • Rimmel London Scandal'eyes Kohl Kajal Pencil in Black
  • Essence Super Precise Eyeliner in Black
  • Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara in Black

Lips

  • NYX Suede Lipliner in Softspoken
  • Maybelline Color Jolt Lip Paint in Show Off Nude



I put together a mod-concert ensemble that I feel comfortable moving around in while adding a lil Indian to it. The smart casual navy hi-collar shirt is from Uniqlo (from four years ago) and the maxi kalamkari skirt (new) is from Zak Salaam Expo India Sale. The silver jumki and pendant are also from the India Expo Sale. The set of three bangles are from Cotton On. My customized shoulder sling bag in it's dusty mauve shade with TheLeiaV monogrammed bag is from Sometimebyasiandesigner

While the blue from the shirt matched the print on the maxi skirt, it craved for a pastel pop of color. I loved how the maxi skirt accentuated my tall frame while showcasing the beautiful kalamkari prints with no distractions.

The makeup on this day was kept simple, smoked out eyelids and a peach nude for the lips and finished the makeup look with a bindi/pottu.






Here are some snaps taken at the concert, I met the Masala Coffee band members and crew, present at the Meet & Greet Session after the concert! Including Sooraj Santosh and Varun Sunil, gawww! I also had the pleasure of conveying a special message to Joe from a special fan!

Masala Coffee is too good, I can't wait to experience more of their music and am definitely awaiting for their next performance in Singapore again!

I met this sweet beautiful family during the meet and greet, they were so much fun to hang out with, Barathan and Family!

That's it for today's post, I shall catch you very soon in my next one!


Love,
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig