Thursday 26 April 2018

How to: Mermaid Makeup for Spring


Hey Loves!

Today's post is going to be on this makeup look that I recently uploaded on to my YouTube Channel; www.YouTube.com/user/TheLeiaV

I have been really attempting to step out of my comfort zone in terms of experimenting with a lot more colors on myself. I typically would stay away from colors as I used to feel that they would not compliment me or suit office settings.

I am surprised at how some unexpected makeup looks turn out on me and this is one of the prettiest spring looks that I really love it, on myself. Eeeeks! It's so pretty.

If you'd like to see me in action, then click the link below and Subscribe if you haven't already. New videos, every Tuesday and Friday




The full list of products used to create this makeup look, is listed for you below;

Face


  • Too Face HangoverX Replenishing Face Primer
  • TBS Instaglow CC Cream in Peachy Glow
  • NYX Total Drop Foundation in Medium Olive
  • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circles Eraser in Medium
  • L.A.Girl Pro.Conceal HD.High-Definition Concealers in Peach Corrector and Pure Beige
  • Sephora Baked Face Compact Powder in Medium 30
  • RCMA No Color Powder


Contour and Highlight


  • ABH Contour Kit in Light to Medium
  • Makeup Revolution Ultra Pro Glow Palette


Eyes & Brows


  • Innisfree Auto Eyebrow Pencil in Espresso
  • Catrice Eye & Brow Contouring Palette in 10 But first, Cold Chocolate!
  • NYX Eyeshadow Base in White
  • RCMA No color powder
  • ABH Modern Renaissance Palette (Love Letter)
  • KVD Pastel Goth (Skull, Meow, Dope and Dagger)
  • Innisfree single my eyeshadow (no.2 - shimmer and no. 19 - glitter)
  • NYX Liquid Crystal Liner in Crystal Hip
  • Essence Super Precise Eyeliner in Black
  • Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara in Black
  • Catrice Kohl Kajal in You're my Rosen One!


Lips


  • Ego QV Lip Balm
  • NYX Suede Matte Lipliner in Softspoken
  • Revlon Colorstay Matte Balm in Complex




I hope you liked this makeup look and if you did, pin this blog post on Pinterest and share it on your FaceBook.

I shall catch you very soon, in my next blog post!


Love,

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig