Saturday 14 April 2018

Self Discovery Journal Exercise + Free to Download Worksheet



Hey Loves!

In today's video, I speak about how you can exercise your self discovery through the Japanese concept of Ikigai. I get a lot of questions about what I do and how some of you want to do the same thing too. That sounds great! 

Is it really what you want to do, is the question that I will often ask in my responses. Unfortunately, the replies to that doesn't quite sound right.

Now, it's easy to get sucked into thinking that we want the things, we see. That may or may not translate to be reality for some. Attempting to find out our true calling will take time, depending on our current lifestyle habits, commitments and how we're taking things into our hands.




I hope you found this blog post to be useful to you and do share it with someone, you feel may benefit from this exercise. You may also pin this blog post on Pinterest too!

Well then, I shall catch you very soon in my next blog post soon!


Love,

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig