Thursday 19 April 2018

Get Coachella Ready



Hey Loves!

It's Music Festival season, what better time to experiment with makeup than now? Unfortunately, in Singapore there is no Coachella but we have the Sarvesh Music Festival. Wait, it just gets better..

Masala Coffee band are back to perform in Singapore, once again. On the 30th Apr '18 at the Esplanade - Theatres at the Bay. Tickets for this show is now, on sale at;
http://www.apactix.com/events/detail/masala-coffee-2018

Quote 'THELEIAV' to enjoy a special discount at checkout

Now, let's move on to the exciting part. The makeup look that would fit right for the music festival, it's not me to usually play with such bright warm colors but I dig how it amps up the health in my complexion.

In case, you would like to see me through this makeup tutorial. The video is now up, click here to watch it now


I have trouble with my camera and to avoid missing out a chunk of the footage, I have decided to skim through the base products (primer, foundation, concealer, setting powder, bronzer, highlighter and eyebrows)

We're starting the tutorial with the eye shadow application and lips.

I am listing all of the products used to create this makeup tutorial, below for you;


Face


  • benefit The POREfessional Pro Balm
  • NYX Total Control Drop Foundation in Medium Olive
  • L.A.Girl Pro.Conceal HD.High-Definition Concealer in Peach Corrector and Pure Beige
  • Sephora MicroSmooth Baked Face Compact in Medium Sand 30


Bronzer, Highlight & Contour


  • Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer
  • ABH Contour Kit in Light to Medium
  • Makeup Revolution Ultra Pro Glow Palette


Eyes & Brows


  • Innisfree Auto Eyebrow Pencil in Espresso Brown
  • MAC Paintpot in Soft Ochre
  • ABH Modern Renaissance Palette (Golden Ochre, Raw Sienna, Burnt Orange and Realgar)
  • Innisfree my eyeshadows singles in shimmer 2 and glitter 19
  • Essence Super Precise Eyeliner in Black
  • Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara in Black


Lips


  • MAC Lipliner in Beet
  • Mila Cosmetics Matte Liquid Lipstick in Boy Magnet
  • Loreal x Balmain Collection in Urban Safari






The top that I have is a sundress from Cotton On, I love how the hue from the dress complements the overall makeup look, digging it!

I hope you enjoyed today's blog post and I shall catch you very soon, in my next post!



Love,
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig