Wednesday 11 April 2018

I tried Deepica Mutyala's Makeup Tutorial


Hey Guys!

Today's post is a fun one, I tried following Deepica Mutyala's Makeup Tutorial! That is correct and I am excited to share this with you as I am a huge fan of her and her initiation with Live Tinted is what I was waiting for since my introduction to Makeup! It's amazing!


Deepica is the founder of Live Tinted, more info about it can be found here;
http://www.livetinted.com/

If you're someone or know someone of color who have been experiencing challenges finding your right shade, you can count on Live Tinted to share their top recommendations for makeup brands. If you're in need of a serious dose of inspiration, Live Tinted's Newsletter will keep your soul nourished with inspiring interviews with individuals from around the world.

Let's not waste much time, the video of me trying to recreate Deepica's look is now up on my YouTube Channel at; www.YouTube.com/user/TheLeiaV

Click here to watch the full video now;


I have listed the full list of makeup products used to create this look, just for you;


Face

  • Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
  • L.A.Girl Pro.Conceal.HD.High-Defintion Concealer in Peach Corrector
  • Roxxmetics Foundation Quad in Light
  • NYX Total Control Foundation Drops in Medium Olive
  • It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pressed Powder in Translucent

Blush & Contour

  • H&M Pure Radiance Powder Blusher in Golden Peach
  • ABH Contour Kit in Light to Medium

Eyes

  • NYX Lingerie Eye Tint in Sweet Cloud
  • I Love Makeup Chocolate and Peaches (Soft, Lucious and Sweet)
  • Essence Super Precise Eyeliner in Black
  • Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara in Black
  • Rimmel London Scandal'Eyes Kohl Kajal in Nude
  • Innisfree Auto Eyebrow Pencil in Espresso Brown
  • Ardell LashGrip Eyelash Adhesive in Clear
  • False Eyelashes from Daiso


Lips

  • Loreal Paris Rouge Magique in Secret Date
  • Tarte Tarteist Lip Paint in Tinsel





All ritey, that's it for today's blog post! I really hope you liked it, if you did then share it on your Pinterest board and FaceBook with your family and friends!


Love,

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig