Friday 26 January 2018

Warm Hues and Purple Liner Makeup Look - Pongal Special



Hey Loves!

Pongal (Harvest festival in TamilNadu) is nearing us and it's the first festival since the beginning of new year 2018.

Today, I bring you a makeup look that has infusions of warmth shadows that have a rich orange-y golden hues on the eyelids with a purple liner across the lash line and finished the lips with a light pink based red and overall pink look for an ombre lip.

The full list of products used to create this makeup look, is listed below;


Face


  • the POREfessional PRO Balm
  • Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation in 260
  • L.A.Girl PRO.Conceal HD.High-Definition Concealer in Peach Corrector
  • Kat Von D Lock-it Concealer in M25 Warm
  • Sephora MicroSmooth Baked Face Compact in M30 Medium
  • L.A.Girl PRO.Setting Spray

Highlight & Contour


  • Australis AC ON TOUR Contouring & Highlighting Kit
  • thebalm Mary-Lou Manizer

Eyes


  • NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Brunette
  • Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 001 Transparent
  • Colourpop Eyebrow Pencil in Bangin' Brunette
  • MAC Paint pot in Soft Ochre
  • ABH Modern Renaissance (Golden Ochre, Raw Sienna, Realgar and Golden Ochre)
  • NYX Vivid Brights Eyeliner in Vivid Violet
  • Rimmel London Scandaleyes' Kohl Kajal in Nude and Black
  • Essence Rock 'n' Doll Volume & Eye-opening Mascara in Black

Lips


  • MAC Lipliner in Beet
  • Sephora Wonderful Cushion in 01 Wonderful Rosy


The ABH Modern Renaissance Palette is something I often am reaching for now since the time I got  it. I love it's warm beautiful tones that complement indian skin tones, so beautifully!

Hence, it fits the Pongal theme perfectly. I used Realgar for an overall lid color and used Raw Sienna and Golden Ochre to complement the transition seamlessly.


The septum ring is of course, optional. I happened to have one, I don't wear it as often as I'd like to. Today's makeup called for it and that's why, you're seeing it here.


I originally envisioned a mauve-y neutral lip color but later opted for an ombre lip instead. I used a pink based red lip liner to add definition to my lip line and filled the rest with a blushing pink shade. I did use my ring finger to diffuse the lip liner and blend it into my lips.

I really hope you liked today's blog post on this makeup look, Happy Pongal if you're celebrating! I will see you very soon in my next blog post, very soon!


Love,
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig