Friday 22 December 2017

Two Ingredient Hot Chocolate Drink Recipe


Hey Loves!

Since the festivities are so close already! I thought I'll start indulging in my favorite holiday drink that's hot chocolate. There is a huge variety of recipes out there from everyone's kitchen and this is one way to make yours.

Bear in mind, the grades of chocolate used and the types of milk that's available in your kitchen could vary the taste of this drink. Hence, be mindful of that and you can tweak it to how you'd like yours. I've used skimmed milk and 70% cocoa and Dairy Milk chocolate bars from my local supermarket.

Yes, there are just two ingredients to make this hot yummy drink. Milk and chocolate and maybe a little amount of freshly boiled hot water to melt the dark and milk chocolate.


To make a cup of Hot Chocolate, you'll be needing;


Ingredients


  • 250ml milk (of your choice)
  • Two squares of dark chocolate (at least 70% cocoa content)
  • Two square of milk chocolate (any brand of your choice)


Optional


  • A pinch of nutmeg
  • Two square of milk chocolate


Method

Heat the milk in a saucepan over low heat, milk should not be boiling furiously. Look out for bubbles appearing on the sides of the pan, it should take about 2mins.

Next dunk the dark and milk chocolate squares into a measuring or mixing bowl. Add a small amount of hot water enough to melt the chocolate. Keep stirring to melt the chocolate, spatula needs to be free of chocolate.

Once the chocolate is completely melted, add milk. Stir well.

It is optional to add just a pinch of nutmeg for that cozy winter feel to this drink.

I hope you enjoyed today's blog post and I shall catch you very soon in my next post!


Love,
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig