Tuesday 19 December 2017

Christmas Cookie Bar Recipe



Hey Loves!

A few days ago, I had posted a step by step recipe on my Insta-story and there were a few were requesting a video on this recipe. Today's blog post is just going to be it.


It's a fairly easy recipe if you didn't know me already! It was a rainy day when my stomach was growling closer to tea time and I frantically needed something to go with my tea. Luckily for me, my pantry is usually stocked with baking ingredients and coming up with a tea cake or biscuit is usually fuss free for me.

I felt like I have had enough cakes in my lifetime, like seriously! This time, I wanted a cookie like textured accompaniment for my afternoon drink. This Christmas Cookie was timely as the fairy lights on my Christmas tree were blinking at me.




The former batch I made had green and red m&m toppers for a festive feel! Feel free to replace with toppings of your choice like finely crushed candy cane on top of the cookie dough.

I hope you liked this blog post with this recipe, do share your take on it if you try this recipe out and share it with me on social media. #theleiav

I shall catch you very soon in my next blog post, very soon!


Love,
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig