Saturday 30 December 2017

New Year's Eve - Glitter Lined Eyes and Neutral Pink Lip Look




Hey Loves!

So it's the end of 2017 as we brace ourselves to welcoming 2018 with parties, champagnes flutes in our hands and happy smiles lit on our faces.

I thought I will bring you an easy makeup look that you could recreate (if you want to) for the New Year's Eve party especially if you're not sure what makeup look to wear.

This makeup look is fairly easy, I've kept the overall look easy and just topped off the usual black liner across the top lash line with a pretty sparkly unicorn glitter liner. Festive and pretty!

The breakdown of the makeup look is listed below, for you;

Face

  • benefit the POREfessional PRO Balm
  • Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Combination/Oily in 340 Early Tan
  • L.A.Girl Pro.Conceal HD.High-Definition Concealer in Peach Corrector
  • Kat Von D Lock-it Concealer Cream in M25 Warm
  • It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Pressed Powder in Translucent
  • theBalm's Bahama Mama Bronzer
  • Essence Pure Nude Highlighter in be my highlight


Eyes

  • MAC Pro Longwear Paint pot in Soft Ochre
  • It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Pressed Powder in Translucent
  • Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette (Combust, Whiskey and Thirteen)
  • Essence Super Precise Eyeliner in Black
  • NYX Liquid Crystal Liner in Crystal Hip
  • Essence I Love Extreme Volume Mascara in Black
  • Rimmel London Scandal'Eyes Kohl Kajal in Black (tightline) and Nude (for lower waterline) 
  • Ardell Lash Hrip Eyelash Adhesive
  • The Lashez in #Mia


Lips

  • Innisfree Always New Auto Liner (no number or shade name, sorry!)
  • Maybelline New York Color Jolt Matte Intense Lip Paint in 04 Show off Nude

The base face products have remained the same for at least for about six months now, paired with good skincare has helped lighten my post acne scars and improve my skin texture.

More about skincare after a few more blog posts into 2018. Till then, I hope you enjoyed today's post on this makeup look.

If you'd like to see more of me and this makeup look in progress, a tutorial is now up on my YouTube Channel, www.YouTube.com/user/TheLeiaV

Click here to watch and 'Subscribe' if you haven't already.




That's it for today from me, I shall catch you very soon in my next blog post very soon!


Love,
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig