Friday 29 December 2017

Festive Lip Shades for Christmas and NYE



Hello Loves!

It's the season to wear red lippies, fa la la la la!! Yaay, since it's the end of the year and you've had red lipsticks laying stagnant in your vanity desk, now it's the time to get them out and go to town with red lip shades.

There is no other better time than Christmas and NYE. In today's post I am listing not just one, or two but ten different brands of red lip shades. The purpose of this blog post is to share and exhibit the minuscule difference these red lip shades have.



If you were to ask me if these ten shades are different from each other, my answer will be 'yes' Each red lip shade is different on it's own with it's texture, finish, formulation, delivery, opacity.. Oh wait, I could go on.. Catch my drift, each of these lip shades are also budget friendly and cost well below SGD 50.00 price mark.

It's a myth now that only high end brands have exquisite red lip shades. In the video, I hope that you would be able to catch the slight hair line difference in these ten amazing lip shades. Unless, you want to then go ahead and get the lip shades featured here. Otherwise, the shades are very much in the similar color range except for a few with it's undertones, finish and opacity.

To watch the full swatches of the ten lip shades, click here to watch it now!



I have listed the ten lip shades featured in this video, in the order of their appearance.

  1. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 006 Really Red (Matte)
  2. Maybelline New York Color Jolt Matte Intense Lip Paint in 06 Vamp Red
  3. Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Underage Re
  4. The Body Shop Matte Lip Liquid in Tahiti Hibiscus 016
  5. Mila Cosmetics Matte Liquid Lipstick in Scarlett
  6. Beauty UK lips MATTER Velvet Matte Lip Cream in Bond Mrs Bond 01
  7. Stila stay all day liquid lipstick in Fiery 01
  8. Sephora Cream Lip Stain in 03
  9. Wet 'N' Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit in Missy and Fierce
  10. Sephora Cream Lip Stain in 01

If you have pigmented upper lip like I do (i know how it is), be sure to dab a little amount of concealer to blank out the pigmentation before going with the red lip shade. This will ensure the lip color lasts long and the formulation and opacity is evenly distributed to the entire lip lines.

I hope you liked this blog post and I shall be catching you very soon, in my next one!


Love,


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig