Friday 3 November 2017

Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation Review



Hey Loves,

Today it's going to be a product review and I am going to share with you my experience with the Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation. Thank you for requesting for a product review as the internet is already filled with reviews on this fabulous product.

Can we just have a second, let's praise Rihanna for her outstanding line up of products along with this gorgeous gem right here!

If you'd like to see me review and for a short demo, click here to watch the video!

The significant and unique selling point of this foundation is it's inclusiveness of the forty shades that would fit almost every skin tone and complexion out there. For everyone, that's astounding and great news for all of us!!

From the fairest to the deepest in it's extensive shade range, not one not two but forty amazing shades. This will come as great news if you're not on the Fenty Foundation bandwagon already, there's something for everyone in these forty shades.


Fenty Beauty Foundation is available at Sephora online and most outlets here in Singapore. It retails for SGD 50 and is worth every dollar of it. Like the product's claim, the finish on the skin is truly soft matte, a natural finish.

The foundation comes in a sleek frosted glass bottle with a white cap and a pump to safely dispense the product, very sanitary! A huge plus for me! The packaging contains 32ml of foundation and I feel it's a lot of product mainly because of it's coverage, medium to full in a matter of few seconds. You're really getting a lot for the price, you're paying. This could surely last you a minimum of four months for a light makeup user.


If you're not someone who's into glowy foundation or flat matte, chances are this foundation could be your best friend! I am amazed at how diverse the entire Fenty Beauty line is and she did an amazing job at it!

I am loving my shade in 260 (Medium range) and have been reaching only for this foundation since the time I got it!



Advantages

The foundation easily lasts without movement and stays put, not budging easily from six to eight hours of wear. Furthermore, the foundation finish looks better as the day goes by and it looks one with the skin.

The highlight and contour laying on top of the foundation stays exactly where it is. This is one sure way of detecting it's wear time. I love the formulation, the praise mostly goes to it's diverse shade selection and amazing staying power. During my purchase, the Sephora representative had suggested that I pick up one shade lighter as it will oxidize with wear time.

I was indeed appalled to notice that the shade was much lighter than my complexion. Yet, it somehow warmed up to my skin and had a natural finish after seven to ten minutes. I tend to crease under my eyes thus I need to set my concealer with a powder on top. I keep it at that with a quick sweep of a big powder brush packed with micro-smooth powder for an overall finish.

Dry skin types could possibly skim over the setting process altogether as the foundation has a natural finish on the skin. I love that about this foundation!

With this foundation on my oily skin type, I still need to lock it down with some pressed powder for my long lasting insurance. I really liked how it wears on my skin.

I had overheard the representative explaining to other potential buyers that the foundation contain color correction in it's formula hence skipping out the need to color correct our troubled spots. That strikes out one thing less to do, on my list.

I want to add that being acne prone and of an oily skin type, this foundation did not break me notably.



Disadvantages

I have not experienced any set backs with this foundation, perhaps the only thing that I can think of is the white cap on the bottled packaging. It could get dirty, very quickly. Yeh, not really a disadvantage as you can tell. 

One other thing is that the foundation has a slight scent too, not too overpowering or obvious yet this information is important for people who are sensitive to fragrances. You may want to have a sniff at it when you swatch the foundation at your nearest Sephora outlet.

I hoped you liked this short snappy review on the much raved Foundation for all skin tones.

I shall catch up with you, on my next blog post entry soon!


Love,

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig