Friday 27 October 2017

Dr Jackyll & Mr Hyde, Halloween Makeup Tutorial




Hey Loves!

I am bringing you another Halloween Makeup Tutorial for this week! Today, is a recreation of a Dr Jackyll & Mr Hyde how I created this look to be on myself. You can customize the look to fit your preference and make it as crazy as you want.

Again, for this makeup tutorial I have used just colored cosmetics, I like the feel of it as it's not too heavy as face paint and fairly quick to remove with makeup wipes. I had gone live yesterday to show you the finished makeup look and cleaning the makeup off. Next time, I go live on Instagram, it'll get better..

The green pigment used for this makeup tutorial is from NYX, I got this during the Boxing Sale after Christmas in 2016. I decided to put this pigment to use to create a green base on the second half of the face.

I chose the green base as it has a lighter metallic finish on the skin. Human or not, I wouldn't be caught dead without my highlight and contour for special events. The metallic finish served to be a perfect based for concealing, highlighting and contouring.

The makeup tutorial on this look, is now live on TheLeiaV YouTube Channel! Click below to watch it now!


I have listed all products used to create this Makeup Look, for you below;


Dr Jackyll


Face

  • Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Foundation in 260
  • KVD Lock-it Concealer in M25 Warm
  • Sephora MicroSmooth Baked Face Compact in Medium 30
  • Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer
  • Australis AC ON TOUR Contouring & Highlighting Kit



Eyes & Brows

  • NYX Precision Brow Pencil in Espresso
  • thebalm's Mary-Lou Manizer
  • Innisfree My Eye Shadow Shimmer in no. 2
  • Essence I Like Long Lashes, Volume & Length Mascara
  • Rimmel London Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal in 005 Nude



Lips


  • MAC Prolong Wear Lip Pencil in Absolutely Lit
  • Maybelline New York, Rosy Matte by ColorSensational in Soft Pink

Dr Hyde


Face

  • Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Foundation in 260
  • NYX Pigments in Kryptonite
  • The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Face Mist



Contour & Highlight


  • ABH Modern Renaissance Palette (Cyprus Umber for contour, primavera for browbone and inner corner highlight)
  • thebalm's Mary-Lou Manizer



Eyes


  • ABH Modern Renaissance Palette (Cyprus Umber, Antique Bronze, Primavera and Tempera)
  • NYX Matte Liquid Liner in Black
  • Essence I Like Long Lashes, Volume & Length Mascara
  • Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner in Stingray



Lips

  • NYX Suede Lipliner in Stone Fox
  • NYX Suede Lipliner in Alabama




I hope you liked this makeup tutorial and have an opportunity to try this look out. If you did, please tag me on your social media platform with the hashtag #theleiav so that I can stalk you and like all of your pictures! Yes, I am creepy like that!

That's it for this week's blog post, I shall catch you very soon in my next one! Happy Haunting, Stay Safe!


Love,



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig