Friday 6 October 2017

French Beauty Must-Haves



Today I want to share five of French women's Top Beauty Essentials. Have you always wanted to know how the French women always look so put together? I sure do, for sure! 

If you're a non-frenchie and have always been curious about French Beauty then I hope that today's blog post will be useful. I already have a video up on my YouTube Channel, click  the link below to watch the video.


So let's get started.. Here are five products that french women swear by, keep reading to know more.


Avene Thermal Spring Water

It's a product I swear by, a huge statement coming from me. It has never failed me since my last trimester in 2012. During my pregnancy, scented products were not really, my thing. It was a coincidence when I got hold of my first bottle and it was love at first spritz!

Each time my hands were in need of hyration, I would just spritz some of the thermal water onto the back of my hands and massaged it in. It was the simplest body care routine I ever followed, back then. For the body, I did the same routine and topped it off with a body lotion .


Klorane Dry Shampoo

I was first introduced to the idea of dry shampoo when I stumbled across this brand in my neighborhood pharmacy. The shampoo was on sale and I remember feeling intrigued at this concept of not needing to wet the hair. Clearly, my curiosity got the better of me and it is a huge time-saver for days when you can't afford to skip those precious minutes of sleep. Yet, you're stuck with third or worst still fourth day hair! Oh, those greasy roots need some help! 

The dry shampoo is easy to use, you simply just have to spray on to the roots and massage it in and leaves the hair smelling fresh and scalp clean. For the Singapore weather though, we may need to touch up during lunch breaks and they're good till five to six pm.


Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm

The best of it's kind, I mean it! It's enriched with honey, leaves a matte finish and is deeply nourishing. Do try this lip balm at least once, it is pricey yet worth every single cent. A little bit of this onto a cotton swab goes a very long way as just a tiniest bit is needed. This lip balm could give you new lips, that's how good it is! It does not weigh the lips down as it quickly absorbs into the lips.


Bioderma Micellar Water

I believe it's a french discovery, invention or innovation but this magic water removes impurities and lifts makeup off completely and deeply purifies the skin. It helps our skin to bring back it's natural ph balance. This water is magic, I can totally see why the French women love it.


Red Lips

French women are well noted for their bold red lip options for everyday! When I think of Parisian chic, I can only picture someone who has tousled waves, clean canvas, sleeked eyebrows and the classic red lip. They allow the red lip to be the center piece and dress around the red lip and the fashion options are endless with this look.

Smokey Eyes

They somehow get the look right without looking messy and they use different tones of black, greys and browns and it looks s.e.x.y! It is fairly easy to pull of a neutral grey or a brown smokey eye, using kohl eyeliners along the lash lines and smudging them out with a subtle touch for that extra touch of sass!

That's all I have for this blog post, I really hope you enjoyed reading it! Drop me a comment if you've used any of the products mentioned in this post, I would love to read about it!

Until then, I will catch you in my next blog post soon!


Love,
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig