Wednesday 25 October 2017

Creepy Doll Makeup, Halloween Tutorial



Hey Loves!

It's just about a week before October ends that means it's going to be Halloween! I bring you this Creepy Doll Makeup Tutorial today!

I have used all makeup products to create this makeup look as I have experience breakouts from using face paint hence I am not a big fan of them. This is fairly easy to create if you have a white or a jet black long wig with bangs that would go so well with this look.

To pull this whole look together, you can go with a mix of blacks and whites in different textures such as pinstripes and much more.

This makeup tutorial is now live on my YouTube Channel, TheLeiaV! You can click here, to watch it now!


Meanwhile, the full list of products used to create this look is listed below for you;

Face


  • NYX Eyeshadow Base in White
  • Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Foundation in 260
  • The Body Shop Hydrating Face Mist
  • Sephora 8HR Mattifying Pressed Powder in Medium 30 Sand
  • Essence Pure Nude Highlighter in Be my Highlight
  • Australis AC ON TOUR Contouring & Highlighting Kit


Eyes & Brows


  • NYX Precision Brow Pencil in Espresso
  • Inglot Gel Liner in no. 77
  • NYX Matte Liquid Liner in Black
  • Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Stingray
  • thebalm's Bahama Mama Bronzer
  • ABH Modern Renaissance Palette (Cyprus Umber)


This is by far the short list of makeup products used to create a tutorial! I hope you enjoyed today's blog post and I shall catch up with you very soon!

I asked on Instagram stories on ideas to name this look and here are your suggestions;

Shatchya of purplishvintage suggested Hungry Vampire, Shaaluvenga suggested Corpse Bride and Aparna_Uppal had suggested Stubborn Ghost!

I am going with Punky's suggestion with Creepy Doll as she kept calling me, "Annabelle" Why, my child? Why? Lol!! You would think a five year old would not know such things but kids these days surprise us, for sure.

Happy Halloween! Stay Safe!


Love,
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig