Friday 7 July 2017

Avant Garde Eye Makeup Tutorial | TheLeiaV


On a Tuesday afternoon, I had absolutely nowhere to go and I felt it would be the best time to test out this eye look on myself. Please do keep reading to learn more about how you can recreate this look, on your own. Let the pic-torial begin.

 
With all eye makeup, it's an absolute must to prime the eyelids. This first and crucial step helps eye shadows to glide and blend better and extends it's longevity and amps up the opacity. My recent favorite has been MAC's paint pot in Soft Ochre.



I took a little eyelid primer on a concealer (either Sigma or a Zoeva concealer brush) to evenly applied all over the eyelid from lashline to brow bone and extended whatever is left on the brush on the lower lash line.


I took a matte bone shadow to lock down the primer in place and to remove the tackiness. Use any color that is close enough to eyelid shade.




Next, I took a brick red brown for my crease definition on a big fluffy blending brush for a well blended crease depth.





Now, for the fun and intimidating part! I am using NYX Vivid Brights Eyeliner in Vivid Sapphire and started a classic medium sized bar across the top lash line.



Then slowly start to map out a wing of a thickness, I am comfortable with. Slowly adding the color bit by bit while forming a thicker line.


I start making tiny dots and dashes across my eyelid space above my crease and connect a thick line moving back towards the wing. Thickening the lines as I go and sharpening it wherever needed.



Going back to the wing, I place three little dots beneath it, under my brow bone and one on the inner corner after extending a line after the tear duct.




For the fun color filled twist, I used NYX Vivid Brights Eyeliner in Vivid Halo and made a short stroke of a fairly thin line from the ends of my lash line ending with a sharp point.




Going back to the blue eyeliner, I then connected another line just below the yellow tail end and made a slight curved line inwards back to the lash line and drew three small blue dots underneath the lash line.


I hope you enjoyed today's blog post on this pic-torial!

If you are new to my Blog, Welcome! Do sign up for our monthly newsletter for awesome freebies alongside with sneak peaks and behind the scenes of what's nexy on my YouTube Channel and Blog!


Here are my last two blog posts, for your easy reading... 




That's it for today and I shall catch you very soon in my next post, soon!


Love,


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig