Monday 17 July 2017

Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask Review | TheLeiaV



Today I am bringing you another product review and it's the Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask. I bought my 100ml tub for SGD 21 from their Innisfree outlet in Jem.

If you'd like to see and hear me talk about the product, click the link below to watch it now.



Now, let's have a quick look on the product's claims;
  • Tightens pores
  • Exfoliates dead skin cells
  • Enhances skin tone
  • Removes sebum
  • Offers deep cleaning
  • Provides cooling effect

It is also said to be free from the following;

  • Artificial free
  • Artifical pigment free
  • Paraben free
  • Benzophenone free
  • Ethanol free
  • Animal ingredient free
  • Mineral oil free

I like the mask's consistency and I can definitely look pass the scent. However, if you're sensitive to fragrances, be warned! It has a deep warm volcanic like scent that resonates similar to other thick clay masks in the market.

The mask is thicker than the usual clay masks, needing more patience when attempting to apply this on the entire face. I personally feel that the mask works best with wet fingertips during application. When applying with a spatula instead, it's not as easy as you will see in the review video. I'd say just be sure to work with clean hands for best hygiene practices. 

I benefit the most when I use the mask once every two to three days apart. The appearance of my enlarged pores is less visible and smoother with a deep cleanse. The mask has a facial scrub like texture from its volcanic clusters that aids to exfoliate the top layer of dead skin cells while removing excess sebum. There is a noticeable slight enhancement in skin tone, very subtle though.

I would definitely recommend this pore clay mask to oily and very oily skin types as enlarged pores is a common concern with this specific skin type. You could easily get a lot of use of out this mask and I feel it's reasonably priced for its 100ml packaging plus it's travel friendly too.



Would you like for more Lifestyle and Beauty Reviews? 

If you are new to my Blog, Welcome! Do sign up for our monthly newsletter for awesome freebies alongside with sneak peaks and behind the scenes of what's nexy on my YouTube Channel and Blog!

Here are my last two blog posts, for your easy reading...




I hope you enjoyed this week's post! I shall catch you very soon in my next post!


Love,

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig