Thursday 15 June 2017

Follow us Around Hong Kong Disneyland | TheLeiaV


What's up Guys? I hope the summer holidays are treating you well!! We're back from our week long vacation in Hong Kong and I would like to share our vlog, where I bring you along with me to Hong Kong Disneyland.

We chose the Royal Plaza Hotel at 193 Prince Edward Road West, Kowloon Hong Kong as it is close by Mong Kok shopping area and Mongkok East train station. We picked up our MTR cards, bread and snacks from Yata Supermarket on the day of our arrival.

Our trip to Disneyland was on the third day, it was about a half-hour ride via the MTR to Sunny Bay Station. Here's our vlog, click the link below to watch. Make sure to watch it till the end for amazing fireworks!


Disneyland never fails to deliver, I say with assurance as it was my second time and I still felt butterflies catching sight of Mickey Mouse and I stole a kiss from him!!


We had lunch at the Starliner Diner before heading down to Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters, a shooting-gallery as we fire lasers at the Evil Emperor Zurg in a thrilling space battle in Tomorrow Land.  


The Iron Man Experience presented by AIA was a 3-D motion simulator, a new attraction in 2017. It was our Missy's first simulator and she enjoyed it! We skipped Hyperspace Mountain as we just had lunch and proceed to "Its a Small World", a water based dark ride in Fantasy Land.

We went on the Mad Hatter Tea Cups and caught side of Princess Sophia in the Fantasy Gardens. The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh was a cute and fun ride and our Lil Missy laughed out loud during her ride on the Cinderella Carousel. She also enjoyed the Dumbo the Flying Elephant.

In Toy Story Land, we skipped the RC Racer as Missy did not meet the age and height requirements. We did try the Toy Soldier Parachute Drop and Slinky Dog Spin. We made a pit stop for pictures in the Garden of Wonders

We traced back to Adventure Land to take the Jungle Cruise via Liki Tikis. That was our last stop as we head back to Main Street to grab hot dogs and waffles shaped like Mickey for dinner while waiting for the night parade to begin.

We enjoyed watching two parades, one in the afternoon, "Flights of Fantasy" at 3.30pm and the other "Disney Paint the Night" Night Time Spectacular at 8pm followed by the fireworks at 8.45pm. It was worth the short wait, it was truly Amazing!

Will I come back for more? Of course!! It's Disneyland, Silly!! Probably, by then Lil Missy will be older and tall enough for most rides:)

Would you like more Lifestyle and Beauty Reviews? If you are new to my Blog, Welcome! Do sign up for our monthly newsletter for awesome freebies alongside with sneak peaks and behind the scenes of what's nexy on my YouTube Channel and Blog!


Here are my last two blog posts, for your easy reading...



I hope you had enjoyed reading this Hong Kong Disneyland review. Stay tuned for more exciting posts coming your way!

That's it for today, I shall see you very soon!!


Love,


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig