Tuesday 16 May 2017

YouTuber Mommy Tag | TheLeiaV


It's the Mothers' Day Weekend and I was tagged to attempt this cool tag consisting of ten questions. It's an amazing journey stepping into Motherhood, an emotional heck of a roller coaster too. You have got to experience it, sometime. Lol!!

YouTubers being Indian Mothers, how do we do it? It was a lot of fun recollecting memories:)

While the weekend was busy being filled with hand made bouquets, buffet brunch, luncheons and over crowded high tea hot spots. Me and my kiddy pretty much had the entire Sunday to ourselves, yes!! It was nice and cozy without the hustling and crowds. I even baked half a dozen of jumbo cupcakes because I didn't have enough cupcake casings for a whole dozen. Such is simplicity..

Click the link below to watch the full video;


If you're new to my Blog, Welcome! Sign up for my monthly newsletter with your first name and email address for sneak peaks and freebies delivered to your inbox, first week of every month!


Here are my last two blog posts, for your easy reading! 



That's it for this week, I shall see you very soon!


Love,



♥♥♥   Let's stay connected!!! ♥♥♥

Instagram: shanthiarumugam
Twitter: Shanthi Arumugam
Facebook: Shanthi Arumugam-Vimalan
Spotify: Shanaru6
Snapchat: shanaru6
Roposo: shanthivimalan

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig