Monday 8 May 2017

Spring Summer Trend Report | TheLeiaV


Aren't you curious to know about the fashion trends for Spring/Summer 2017? Well, look no further.. I've spotted five trends and am sharing more about it in my latest video. Click below to watch it now!

Spoiler Alert, a few classic basics are coming back this year!



An unusual but bright and fun color is making it's way this year, it's the Primrose Yellow! Tricky shade to pull off but it's worth the try, especially when it's Tyra Banks' favorite color:)



If you're new to my Blog, Welcome! Sign up for my monthly newsletter with your first name and email address for sneak peaks and freebies delivered to your inbox, every month!



Here are my last two blog posts, for your easy reading! 



I hope you enjoyed today's blog post and that's it for now, I shall see you very soon!

Love,








♥♥♥   Let's stay connected!!! ♥♥♥

Instagram: shanthiarumugam
Twitter: Shanthi Arumugam
Facebook: Shanthi Arumugam-Vimalan
Spotify: Shanaru6
Snapchat: shanaru6
Roposo: shanthivimalan

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig