Wednesday 28 December 2016

BOXING DAY SALE AT NYX | THELEIAV


I jumped at the chance of a 20% discount when NYX Singapore announced it on their social media, a few days before Christmas!!

I marked this important date on my calendar, not wanting to miss out on a good deal! On the morning of 26th Dec, I woke up summoning the remaining energy after the busy festive weekend to head down to Bugis Junction. Eager to see what I could get my hands on plus I had a few items on my mind already!!

I've made plenty of pit stops at the NYX outlet in Plaza Singapura and swatch-ed their new arrivals and other products to get a feel and to assess their quality and wear (first impression sort) With this time saving tip, I knew exactly what to reach for and what I would like to get during this Sale!


NYX pigments have been calling out to me since my search to experiment more with glitter makeup looks. I had previously swatch-ed a few shades to assess my need to have them.

Two shades that kept coming back to me were Constellation (midnight blue) and Kryptonite (deep forest green), I decided to bring them home with me.


I badly wanted the NYX Lingerie Eye Tint in the Rose Gold shade but it was sold out:( The closest second was this other shade in Sweet Cloud. It has a beautiful metallic like sheen and feels cool when applied on the eyelid (almost like a wet finish). 

This would be great for everyday, single shadow eye color for office wear.


I don't experiment much with colored eyeliners much, I stick to the classic matte black (all year round) and the occasional bright cobalt blue liner (for Spring/Summer time)

This NYX Glam Liner in Glam Nude maybe, just what I need to experiment with bolder eye looks. 


For an everyday lip color to top off my lip balm with, earthy warm tones are my first choice. These type of shades are my go to when I get lazy but still want to add a lip color.

This haul may not be big or massive for some, this is how my hauls are mostly like modest. I try not to get too ahead of myself when I shop as I hate hoarding and clutter.


I hope you enjoyed my small NYX Haul, if you had shopped during NYX 20% Sale, what did you end up picking up?

I will see you very soon, in my next blog post.


Love,


♥♥♥   Find me here!!!! ♥♥♥

Instagram: shanthiarumugam

Twitter: Shanthi Arumugam

Facebook: Shanthi Arumugam-Vimalan

Spotify: Shanaru6

Snapchat: shanaru6

Roposo: shanthivimalan

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig