Friday 2 September 2016

Eucerin Sun Fluid Review | TheLeiaV


Fun Fact; I am a huge believer of sun protection, with that said today's blog post is on a review on one. Surprise!! Anyhoo, it is vital and important, no matter where you live to include sun protection in your daily skincare regime.

I had been on the lookout for a new sun protection product and settled for Eucerin Sun Protection | Sun Fluid Mattifying SPF 50+ | Sunscreen to put it to the test over the course of 10-12 weeks.

Since I have oily skin type, I originally wanted to try out the gel version of this product but was informed that it's only available in hospitals. This product is formulated for normal to combination skin of sensitive skin type. Do note it's priced at SGD 39.90, a little expensive than the previous ones I've tried.

The claims on this sun screen are;


  • Very high UVB/UVA protection, EU compliant
  • Fluid non-greasy texture
  • Mattifies the skin, does not leave an oily shine
  • Water resistant


PROS:

This has got to be the best sunscreen, I've tried so far as it works well on top of my daily moisturizer. On me, I feel it blurs out the enlarged pores on my T-zone and the visible texture on my forehead.

It works well as an oil controlling primer for any makeup that would sit on top of it. This could be due to the two types of polymer in it's formulation.

  • Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
  • VP/Hexadecene Copolymer


To use this sunscreen, it's crucial to "shake well before usage" because of it's fluid like texture and consistency, being close to water. Thus to ensure, that the sunscreen mix is "right" every time.

The nozzle on the packaging makes sense as the viscosity of this sun screen is very thin and a pump would not make dispensing any easier.

Since this sun screen works well as a face primer, little to no priming action is required for busy days on me. Some days, I can skip it altogether but when I do, I notice either the primer or the sunscreen's tendency to ball up on areas due to excess product.

Moderation is key even with sunscreens!! If you're concerned about scented products, do note, this sunscreen has the tiniest scent that is not a bother for me. However, it is claimed to be "fragrance free" and "non-comedogenic"

I like that it spreads easily on my palms before I massage it on to my face. It covers a lot more surface area than regular sun screens which are thicker in formulations. 

It dries down fairly quickly to a semi-matte powder like finish, depending on the humidity. It's fuss free with a high spf of 50+, great for busy days when running in between errands. 





CONS: 

With a four year old toddler around, I fear the bottle might tip and cause a huge mess on busy mornings. Perhaps, due to my tendencies of being clumsy and accident prone.

That's the only set back with this product, as I regularly have such accidents when applying make-up or cooking. Alright, this pretty much sums up this week's blog post.

If you'd like to watch and/or hear me talk more about this product in depth, head on over to my happy place on the Internet.. The YouTube platform, that is!! 

I create mostly Beauty content and have new videos every week on my YouTube Channel; www.YouTube.com/user/TheLeiaV!!

Please Subscribe to be notified whenever new content goes Live!!

Click on the link below, to watch it now; 



Stay Gorgeous!! Do check back next week for a new blog post!!


Love



♥♥♥   Find me here!!!! ♥♥♥



Instagram: shanthiarumugam


Twitter: Shanthi Arumugam


Facebook: Shanthi Arumugam-Vimalan


Spotify: Shanaru6


Snapchat: shanaru6


Roposo: shanthivimalan

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig