Thursday 11 August 2016

Makeup Tutorial for College & Poly | TheLeiaV


Since Summer is ending soon and school is about to re-open, I came up with a makeup tutorial that would suit most girls, boys and everyone else who are into achieving the minimal makeup look.

This would be how I would wear my face out and this blog post is extra special and close to my heart. Why, you ask? This is a requested look from a lovely viewer from India. I am going to jump straight into the pic-torial before I get all mushy..


A good lightweight day moisturizer is key even on days with minimal makeup. Give it a good 5-10 mins to sink into the skin before moving onto sun protection.


I like The Body Shop's Instaglow CC Cream, it's light peach-y tint helps to liven up my dull complexion whenever I need a boost.


Since this holy grail one product wonder BB Cream has such amazing coverage and skin loving benefits, 3/4 to a pump is all I need with this. I personally like pressing this product onto my skin with a damp sponge and within 2 minutes, we are done.


I believe I have raved about this product long enough, another holy grail affordable product. Works great to cover up imperfections and under eye darkness.



The concealer is more emollient on my oily skin, thus I do need to set it with a dusting of loose powder. 




Eyebrows, I don't have much and I fill them in almost everyday.


A new discovery for me and am in love with the bronzer's scent and how it brings life back to my complexion. 




The same concealer works well as a base for my eyelids to balance out the discoloration and camouflage visible veins. A light dusting of powder helps to keep the concealer in place.




I love how neutral the bronzer is, it adds the slightest depth to my crease with a blending brush that fits right into it.





To define my sparse lash lines, a dark brown kohl helps to make the upper lash lines appear fuller.



For the much sought after healthy glow, apply a highlight of your choice onto the cheekbones, nose bridge and cupid bow.



A voluminous mascara helps to amp up the upper lashes and lash line, I've kept the lower lashes bare. Whatever was left on the crease brush, lightly run across the lower lash line.



To finish of the look, lightly line the lips with a neutral brown shade and fill in with your lipstick of choice.

If you'd like to see me talk more about this look, then head on over to my happy place on the Internet.. The YouTube platform, that is!!

Click the link below to watch it now;


Check back next week for a another blog post.. 


Stay Gorgeous!!





___________________________________________________________________




♥♥♥   Find me here!!!! ♥♥♥



Instagram: shanthiarumugam


Twitter: Shanthi Arumugam


Facebook: Shanthi Arumugam-Vimalan


Spotify: Shanaru6


Snapchat: shanaru6


Roposo: shanthivimalan

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig