Tuesday 19 July 2016

Top 10 Products for Summer 2016

Hey Guys!

Welcome back to another blog post on TheLeiaV!! 


It's been about a month-ish into Summer and so I thought I'd share with you some of my favorites that have made to my top 10 favorites:)



The Body Shop’s Instaglow CC Cream for Light to Medium Skin (Peachy Glow) SPF 20


If you’re pale to medium complexion, you would enjoy the 
corrective peach tones in the "Peachy Glow" CC Cream. It gives a luminescent glow and not too over the top shimmer. In fact, it has more of a healthy gleam.

The SPF20 is great for minimum sun exposure but I highly suggest prepping sun block after moisturizer each day for your own skin's good.


 

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed – Opal

It looks lovely on almost everyone I’ve seen on the internet (beauty gurus) and many more in person. For the humid weather, a little bit of this product goes a very long way. Do resist the urge to go overboard with it.


Morphe 35W Palette


Think sunset and sunrise in an awesome beach vacation. I think of golden sands, warm breeze, dark palm trees, coral and magenta orchid flowers whenever I open this palette. Dramatic? Yes, I am..




Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer 98 (No Coffee without Toffee)

I don’t hear much about Catrice Cosmetics much on the Tube. Their nail color selection and the range of finishes usually catch my eyes when I visit my local Guardian Pharmacy. This shade is a fuss free color option for me when I don’t want bare nails.


Sephora Colorful Eyeshadow Shimmer in 222 Latergram

An easy overall eye lid color with the right amount of shimmer, this shade is available at most Sephora outlets and budget friendly. It can be used for both day and night eye looks.


NUDESTIX Lip + Cheek Pencils

A pricey but worthy product, it comes in its dual ended pencil packaging and a big variety of undertones to suit many complexions


Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner (Nude)

To mimic well rested eyes, opt for a beige-y colour for the waterlines, especially if you have small beady eyes. This can expand the height of the pupil making your eyes to appear more doll eyed.


Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Complex

I feel this lip colour will be universally flattering on all skin tones with the peach-y undertone. I reach for this shade almost always whenever I am rushing or simply not sure what to put on the lips. This is a Light-weight shade with a satin finish and minty scent, hard to go wrong with this lippie.


Nude Bra


A nude shade of bra is essential for the hot weather now and for more days ahead of us. Perfect coverage for the sisters and appears almost invisible underneath sheer fabrics for this time of the year.


Tinted Moisturizer


Quite the tricky product, not all tinted moisturizers are made the same. Especially not this hottie!! It's lightweight, long lasting with coverage and I a shade that fits me when I am not tanned. A win win!!


These products have made to my top 10 for Summer 2016!! Let me know what are some of your favorites, drop me a comment:)


I hope you enjoyed this week's blog post, come back for more!

Head on over to my happy place at the YouTube platform to watch this blog post in the form of a video, click the link below now!!
Please Subscribe to show your support and I will see you next week!



Lots of Love, 









♥♥♥   Find me here!!!! ♥♥♥


Instagram: shanthiarumugam

Twitter: Shanthi Arumugam

Facebook: Shanthi Arumugam-Vimalan

Spotify: Shanaru6

Snapchat: shanaru6

Roposo: shanthivimalan
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig