Tuesday 24 May 2016

#AishwaryaAtCannes 2016 Inspired Makeup Look

Hey, my Loves!!

I am back with another blog post on a makeup look, I was swooning over. It is none other than the Beautiful Aishwarya's first appearance at the Cannes Festival 2016.
 


I have done a teeny mini review on my Instagram post on her look, you might want to check it out. Any who, there has been mixed reviews on her first look. Some liked it, some others don't. I loved it, for sure and I had to recreate it, and I'm sharing it with all of you.

My face base has remained the same for some time now, so I jumped straight into creating the bold blue blown out smokey eyes. It was tricky to recreate, as pictures taken from some angles of her makeup look had different tones of blues on her eyelids.

Of course, it's an inspired look. Hence, we can always put our own tweak on it to how we would wear this look on ourselves.

For the eyes, I've used three different shades of blue-y, turquoise-y, teal-y, you catch my drift. A little at a time, I warn you now.. There's going to be a lot of blending to do but take your time. Makeup is meant to be fun, experiment with it and come up with your own version.



The full list of products used to recreate this makeup look are listed below: -

Face:

  • Maybelline New York Baby Skin Pore Eraser
  • Loreal Paris True Match Liquid Foundation (Gold Beige)
  • Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer (Med-Dark Neutral)
  • Sephora 8HR Matifying Pressed Powder (Medium 30, Sand)
  • theBalm’s Bahama Mama Bronzer

 

Eyebrows:

  • NYX Micro Brow Pencil (Auburn & Brunette)

 

Eyes:

  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion (Eden)
  • Sephora 8HR Matifying Pressed Powder (Medium 30, Sand)
  • Catrice Cosmetics Long Lasting Waterproof Eye Pencil (110 Rendez-blue)
  • Catrice Cosmetics Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil (170 Blues Willis & 190 Cleopetrol)
  • Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner (Stingray)
  • theBalm’s Bahama Mama Bronzer
  • Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector – Pressed (Opal)
  • Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara


Lips:

  • Catrice Long Lasting Lip Pencil (020 Hey, Macadamia Ahey! & Upper East Brown)
  • Catrice Liquid Lipstick (03 Almost Real)


  Final look!!


I hope you enjoyed this week's blog post, come back for more!


Head on over to my happy place at the YouTube platform to watch my tutorial on this look.

Please Subscribe to show your support and I will see you next week!


Lots of Love, 

________________________________________________



♥♥♥   Find me here!!!! ♥♥


Instagram: shanthiarumugam

Twitter: Shanthi Arumugam

Facebook: Shanthi Arumugam-Vimalan

Spotify: Shanaru6

Snapchat: shanaru6


Roposo: shanthivimalan
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig