Sunday 10 April 2016

Spring Lip Combos | TheLeiaV

Hey Everyone!!

It's time to bust out all of the fun bright and cool lip colors!! Since I have been experimenting with different eye looks, to ensure I don't look strange when am out.. I always tend to lean towards the so called "natural" mauve-y, nude-y and pinky nude lip combos.

These are some of my favorite cocktails that complements most of my smoked out eye looks or for lazy days that needs a little something something.

I hope to have you try out these lip combos and have fun experimenting!





First Lip Combo

  • Essence Lip Liner in 06 Satin Mauve
  • Sephora Lipstick in 5124D


This is a natural looking lip colour combo for days when I want something on my lips other than lip balm. Perfect for the office environment, it almost looks like I have nothing on.





2nd Lip Combo

  • Catrice, Made to Stay Highlighter Pen in 020 Eye Want!
  • Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in 230 Complex
  • Catrice Longlasting Lip Pencil in 020 Hey, Macadamia Ahey!


This lip combo will look beautiful on dark sultry, smoked out eyes! I love that this gives the lip definition and depth, my fave.. A combo, Queen Ravenna from the Huntsman: Winter's War would approve of.




3rd Lip Combo


  • Essence Longlasting Lipliner in 03 Yummy Berry
  • Essence Liquid Lipstick in 03 Almost Real


To tone down the brightness of this magenta-ish lip color, I dipped a little bit of nude onto the centre to make it more wearable for everyday. The colour is gorgeous by itself but I feel it looks a little off on my medium complexion with deep yellow undertones.





4th Lip Combo

  • Essence Lipliner in 05 Soft Berry
  • Colourpop Lippie Stix in Frida (satin)


Love the contrast between the dark grey-ish berry outline with the milky pink lip colour, this trick would work great if you're trying to minimize the appearance of bigger lips.





5th Lip Combo

  • Essence Lipliner in 11 In the Nude
  • Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in 215 Shameless


If you're feeling bold and adventurous, try a  deep blue-toned purple with a little grey-nude in the center. This illusion gives the lips depth and dimension without looking flat with one overall color.


6th Lip Combo


  • M.A.C Lipliner in Beet
  • Sephora Lipstick in 5124D

For the ombre lip lovers, you can try outlining your lips with a bright red shade and line the inside with a neutral pink. Remember to blend well, I feel like I have not blended well enough tho.

It may interest you to know that I create beauty content too on my favorite place called the "YouTube" platform where I post videos about Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle and DIY's. Do check out this week's video below.

Please Subscribe to be notified whenever I have new content going up on my channel, TheLeiaV!

That's it for this week's post, I will see you very soon.




Lots of Love,







________________________________________________

♥♥♥   Find me here!!!! ♥♥♥

Instagram: shanthiarumugam
Twitter: Shanthi Arumugam
Facebook: Shanthi Arumugam-Vimalan
Spotify: Shanaru6


Snapchat: shanaru6

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig