Saturday 2 April 2016

Everyday Eyebrow Tutorial


Hey Guys!! Welcome back to another blog post, today it’s all about the brows-y brows!! This topic was a requested video from a supportive viewer since the start of my YouTube journey like from three(3) years ago!! It’s crazy, i know right?
 
Anyways, i like to go off tangent.. Can you tell? Back to the brows, I usually prefer having my eyebrows threaded whenever I get the opportunity to visit Little India.

I like the clean polished look from the eyebrow threading, hair removal technique. This gives my eyebrows a clean shape for a good two weeks before I start noticing the pesky strays.



To maintain the shape of my brows, I tweeze out the strays with my tweezer. Each time I use the tweezers, I clean it by spritzing on an anti-bacterial spray and leave it to dry on a paper towel. Once dry, I pop it back into the bag and store it away.

To fill in the gaps of my eyebrows, I like using a combo of two NYX Micro brow pencils in Auburn and Brunette. The lighter warm shade is used to shade in the gaps on the inner first half of the eye brows while the darker shade is used to thicken and shape up the tail ends.

The NYX Microbrow pencils are priced from SGD 18-20 depending, where you get yours from. I tried my luck at a few Sephora outlets and they’re almost always sold out:(

I like using these brow pencils for their color opacity and it blends well with the spoolie end of the duo pencil. I used to like the Stila Stay All Day Brow Pencil, before but the spoolie keeps coming off which was very annoying in the mornings but these NYX brow pencils are sturdy. Neat!!


Once, filling the gaps in.. I like to clean the brows underneath and the top with a bone-y, beige-y shade with a thin eyeliner like brush as it cleans the brows up, instantly. An instant brow lift, wakes up those sleepy eyes.

If there is another 10 more minutes to spare; I would choose a concealer in exchange for a regular eye shadow and lock the brows in with an eyebrow gel.

Being a Mummy, every second counts!!

Do check out this week's video at my happy place, the YouTube platform! I create and post content every weekend, do subscribe if you haven't already to stay notified whenever I have new content going up.

In the meanwhile, click the link below to watch this week's video now!!
I will see you in my next blog post!! 

Stay Beautiful!!






________________________________________________

♥♥♥   Find me here!!!! ♥♥♥

Instagram: shanthiarumugam
Twitter: Shanthi Arumugam
Facebook: Shanthi Arumugam-Vimalan
Spotify: Shanaru6


Snapchat: shanaru6
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig