Friday 1 October 2021

HOW HAVE YOU BEEN LATELY?

 

Just a random check-in to find out how have you been of late. This is a norm for me as the year slowly starts lowering down it's hurried movement. Especially so, when the kiddy's birthday month starts.. Ahem, oh yes! It's the start of October and I keep my faith that all shall be well. A lil touch of reminiscence of how things have started paving way for a new member, a new cycle, the now known routine and what comes after what.






It is International Coffee Day today and what other better day to savour the sip and smell of freshly brewed coffee. This drink when I have it is usually during 'me time', in the mornings if I am lucky (I'm a sleepy head on most days) It's soothing comforting warmth is something else. Don't you think?

This question is specifically aimed towards coffee lovers. I understand the apprehension for this drink, it's either you like it or you don't.. I get it..





A light lovely carefree weekend well spent at a place other than your home. You catch a glimpse of the bright blue morning skies, people doing their thing, you catch looking at yourself in the reflection. No makeup, hair in a bun, shorts and basic tee shirt kind of mood.

I know it's a long descriptive sort of mood. Some days are just like that, you get up.. Wait, I get up and I want to switch things up a bit. I do this when the concerns of 2020 and 2021 was not present or heard of, unlike now.





These two years have been entirely exhausting in the strangest of ways. I did not feel much during the first year back in 2020 however continuing the same slow movement of things. This eventually started to get to me on some days, I did not want to get out of bed. I felt sluggish, unmotivated and on some days.. I felt lost.

Now I am using such days to work on myself while the regular days have my work in track with relevant checklist taking care of things, needing my attention and importance. I grab a book and my current read is Mindfulness for Mums by Izzy Judd

I try to take things a touch easier and it has been helpful. I have been baking, did you noticed? Last week, I baked a two layer chocolate chip cake with dark chocolate and nutella frosting for tea. I am looking forward to baking more, well that's me

How have you been lately? 


Stay Safe



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig