Friday 22 October 2021

NUDESTIX HYDRA-PEPTIDE LIP BUTTER WITH SHEA + AVOCADO REVIEW

 


Hey Loves! You know how I feel about lip products, I have had and still am embracing a plethora of lip products. It is an addiction, indeed! Today, I am going to share about the All New NudeStix Hydra-Peptide Lip Butter with shea and avocado. It is a new product to Sephora and I believe it retails for SGD 27.00

If you like the bee stung appearance, tingly feeling on the lips. You may just like it this product and I believe that this product is vegan too, just so you know. I quite like the ease of the squeeze tube, slides easily into the side compartments of my bags too.




New NudeStix Hydra-Peptide Lip Butter has the right amount of glide feel on the lips, it leaves a cool menthol like feel on the lips while leaving a tingling sensation. It does have a touch of tackiness perhaps with the right amount, that unwanted sticky feel maybe well reduced.

The finish leaves a gloss over the lip and I believe the formulation has a hand in this as it minimizes the appearance fine lines on the lips, a huge plus. You don't need a mirror with this as it is more like, 'take the lid off, glide it on and done'




The application tip has a slight slanted tip which is useful for a better access to the lower lip. I quite enjoy this lip butter, not the best behind masks. I personally feel that it tends to transfer, just a touch perhaps due to gloss like finish.


The tingling sensation lasts for quite a while too from this New NudeStix Hydra-Peptide Lip Butter and it serves as a reminder to top up the lip butter when needed. I do notice that the skin on my lips has better elasticity when I religiously stick to this lip butter for three days straight.

Let's catch up next week for another blog post on a product review or a Life update.


Stay Safe! 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig