Friday 13 August 2021

DRUNK ELEPHANT SUGARED KOFFIE ALMOND BODY SCRUB REVIEW



If you have tried body scrubs before and your skin showed signs of annoyance with signs of redness, bumpy texture and itch. Perhaps, this will be a good time for a product recommendation just in time for the second half of 2021.


Drunk Elephant's Sugared Koffie Almond Milk Body Scrub is new to Sephora, retails for SGD 40.00 for a plastic tub containing 270ml of exfoliants. The scrub is said to be smoothening, softening and it contains coffee seed oil and sugar.



The Drunk Elephant Sugared Koffie Almond Body Scrub contains a mix of powdered coffee beans, brown sugar extract, almond milk, oils from passionfruit, marula, jojoba and coconuts. The scrub has a moist and dense texture and could potentially go a very long way. It is ideal to layer the scrub onto moist skin to get a good scrub feel on the skin.

I like to combine this scrub on my appointed leg shave days, just so you know. Silky smooth legs, I like that feel very much.



I have used the body scrub on my elbows, knees and legs, twice a week for about a month now. I like how my skin feels clean, fresh and hydrated. The scrub granules feel rounded to the touch and exfoliating bits feel slightly bigger in size then most body scrubs that I've tried.

It doesn't feel too scrub-by whilst my skin has not showed signs of irritation or peeling. This is a good sign. The scent on this scrub however is not quite like a mid-weight latte, to my surprise. The scent on this scrub did not entice my taste buds from having a taste test, I guess it's good. Some scrubs are heavily scented not this scrub.




I see how this scrub could well prep our skin if you're a fan of self body-tanning. An ingredient listed in the formulation is; almond milk, useful for retaining moisture post body scrub days. It will be useful to know that the scrub is made of powdered coffee beans and brown sugar extract, gentle skin exfoliators. It could definitely be extended out to sensitive skin types, as well. Always do a patch test first!

Let me know if you have tried the Drunk Elephant's Sugared Koffie Almond Body Scrub


That's it for today's product review, on the Blog! I hope you enjoyed reading and I shall check back with you again, next week.


Stay Safe!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig