Friday 20 August 2021

DIOR BOOK TOTE TOULE DE JUOY IN BURGUNDY

What do I not like about Dior Book Tote bag? It's completely void of unnecessary pockets and compartments, it's the kind of 'Shanthi' bag. If you knew me, this bag and me are the right pairing.

It's handy and useful, somewhat like a Mary Poppin's type. I like that this bag is roomy for all my needs; water bottle, folders and lap top for work meets. I also love the embroidery and I can totally see how it can also double up as a weekend bag, pool side bag and a flight friendly bag. Head on over to Dior for more variants, on this style.

I chose the canvas material and there are leather versions on this bag too. There are also seasonal updates on the prints too, I quite like the burgundy shade. I have been on a burgundy tote phase like forever now. No regrets.




It is a pricey investment however if it's screams your name then do the necessary paperwork. Figure out what's needed on your end to make this bag yours and savour the experience of owning it. There are times, I prefer to carry this tote over my shoulder, it still looks pretty.



Because I seek daily functionality, I feel that the size deemed fit for me. Perfect for upcoming cozy coffee dates, brunches, shuffling to the library and running errands. If it's safety your concerns from having others taking glances at the contents of your bag, you could easily store your daily essentials into a smaller purse (like your keys, cash and phone) with an attachable strap fixed to the handle. You could easily opt to lay a scarf over the top when you're seated somewhere. That's it for today review on the Dior Book Tote Toule De Juoy in Burgundy, more details on the bag can be found here 

Hope you enjoyed reading today's post on the Dior Book Tote! I shall catch you very soon in my next post. 


Stay Safe!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig