Friday 15 January 2021

REBECCA MINKOFF BAG STELLA MINI SATCHEL IN GREY REVIEW


I have probably been spotted several times with this crossbody bag of choice as it is, the bag's versatility that I absolutely love and enjoy. I don't know why it took me so long to sit down and write about this crossbody.

Firstly, I decided to dare myself and pick a colour that is essentially not me. I am more of a black bag sort of person and that's about it. Colours when it comes to bags, I don't quite experiment one bit and I decided to throw myself a challenge. After sifting through the Rebecca Minkoff's store in Takashimaya, Ngee Ann City #B1-51 



I settled for this Stella Mini Satchel in Grey, instantly loved it! I could not wait to bring it back home, wear it and take it along with me in my vacay adventures. The mini satchel has accompanied me during my Chennai trip and I had this bag with me throughout the entire time.

I love that it is roomy enough to keep all of my essentials, card, some loose coins, rupees, mobile and my room card. The front flap was easy to button on/off as well as the cross body sling. I was able to adjust the strap to the length, I wanted to hang diagonally to my either sides. This had the functionality of easily being adjusted to slide it across the back of my shoulders like a back pack too. I hardly wore it, this way though.



I have styled this bag in many different ways, possible and is a splurge that I have no regrets! This bag is about two years of age and you can tell how much I enjoy this bag based on my many styled ways!

If you'd like to start out into accessible luxury, Rebecca Minkoff bags are a great start! The only set back is that the leather on this bag with enough wear, I feel that it has stretched a little bit making it slightly softer than the first few wear times. I prefer my cross body bags with the casual vibe, this does it!



I don't know why it took me so long to get this review up, never late than never! If I have not mentioned it already, my bag in the style Grey Leather Sachel Stella in Grey I hope you enjoyed this bag review and I shall catch you very soon in my next post!


Love,



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig