Monday 21 December 2020

CHRISTMAS MAKEUP LOOK 2020



It's the most wonderful time of the year and boy, what a year 2020 has been! Not sure about how your year has been like yet I'd like to share that I have experienced a few breakthroughs with my mental health, re-prioritize my needs from wants and to practice gratitude more!



This year has provided me time and space to have 'me' time with my scope of work and my Blog. A self-reflecting journey on how far I've come and how much further my goals are ahead of me.

Makeup is my feel good place and it still is, while work was still constant and continuous via Zoom and Google Hangouts. Not much of a difference for my type of work however the increased intensity with back to back work meetings really took a toll on my lap top though.



Lipsticks, brow products and eye palettes received more love during this time to ensure that I look awake in the gallery view during Zoom meetings, lol! While the rest of the face took a back seat as I reached for lighter coverage yet enhancing complexion products with strategic placement on the facial plains.



I had also learnt to look for natural glow enhancing highlight products as too much could potentially appear like sweat during tele-conferences while bronzers and contours lent a healthy warmth to the face. Take it from me!



I enjoy my Dior Backstage Foundation, it provides the light coverage where it's needed and I could build more coverage if/and where I want to and it's lightweight on the skin. I do lightly set the face with a light touch of loose powder and this stays transfer-resistant!



I still continued loving my neutral peaches, browns, mauves, pinks and a light dose of in between reds especially with my Huda Beauty's new palette; the Naughty palette and my well loved ABH's Soft Glam Palette.


This pretty much sums up my Christmas Makeup Look for 2020, I hope you liked it as much as I enjoyed putting it together.

Phase three is kicking in Singapore, there is light at the end of the tunnel! Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for a better year ahead! Stay Safe!



Love,


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig