Friday 7 August 2020

CASUAL DAY MAKEUP LOOK FEAT NYKAA EYE SHADOW PALETTE



One important thing that I do for myself from the start of the Circuit Breaker also known as lockdown elsewhere in the world is; to spend at least 30 minutes on myself to get ready. This is regardless whether or not my days are filled with back to back Zoom Meeting, lazing around afternoons or being clueless about this confusing strange phase.

I promised myself that I will not let myself slide during this circuit breaker, committing to exercise almost everyday. Errr, alright at least five days a week, either follow an online yoga class or a youtube video routine or clocking in ten thousand steps a day.

Self-care and self-love is now more than ever needed for everyone. Hence, a makeup look is what I present to you today.



I try to do it all, the full works on my face. Some days, I skip out on foundation as I have found a concealer that has phenomenal stretch, opacity and longevity! It is the Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Sculpting Concealer, a mouthful but boy! This product blew me away, five star rating for this product.

Read more about my in-depth review here



Throughout the circuit breaker, I had re-discovered products that started to grow on me and that's the Nykaa Just Wink It! Eye shadow Palette in Caramel Crunch, it contains twelve of my usual well loved netural tones with a couple of matte transition shades and shimmer (more of a healthy sheen) on my complexion.

I feel that the eye shadow palette on it's own, in Caramel Crunch is a beginner friendly product. The colours in this palette can be built upon slowly by layering. I can't actually would not be able to go too heavy with pigment unlike the heavier pigments found in Anastasia Beverly Hill eye palettes.

The product retails for INR 1,499 on Nykaa's official website, click here 
I believe there is four other variants in Double Chocolate, Peach Sorbet, Sweet Sundae, Double Chocolate Chip and Crushed Berries


There will be a one-minute quick breezy tutorial featuring this eye shadow palette on my Instagram, very soon! I have daily updates over there, on my day-to-day life, what I eat, where did I go, mini hauls, reviews and so much more!

Catch me over there, don't wait! I hope you're keeping safe and sound, enjoyed today's blog post, I shall catch up with you in my next post, very soon!



Love,
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig