Friday 31 July 2020

NYKAA BLACK MAGIC GEL LINER REVIEW






I haven't or rather have not intentionally had worn makeup for that long as ten hours. I could possibly sleep for ten of those hours in a day but wear makeup, no. Perhaps at the maximum would be eight hour mark by then I should be winding down at the end of the day, waiting to remove my makeup.





I can say for sure that is smudge-proof and if you're wanting to attempt a smokey eyeliner look, you gotta smoke out the lines fast in a couple of seconds. Otherwise it sets pretty quickly under a minute, it glides smoothly with it's silicone brush tip applicator.





The only downside to it is that the formulation could tend to feel a tad drier after frequently exposing the gel content if the lid isn't tight enough. A mixing medium comes to this dilemma's rescue and it's very comparable to the cult Inglot's Gel Liner in No. 77 at a very pocket friendly price tag of INR 575.

I would say that this product is very budget friendly for college going young adults and regular men and women who are seeking a cost effective gel liner in the market. On me, I have not noticed any budging or movement, slip and slide at all and I am overall very impressed with it's quality.





This gel liner would work well on almost all eye lids unless excessive oily eyelids. Perhaps with a eye shadow base and a topping of a black eye shadow on top of the gel could keep the gel liner in place. I did not have to do deal with sealing the gel liner with a black shadow on top though.

This gel liner is easily 4 out of 5 stars in my book, I love the price point!




That's it for this post on another product review, I shall catch you soon in my next entry! Till then...


Stay Safe!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig