Friday 3 July 2020

TOO FACED BORN THIS WAY CONCEALER REVIEW





Too Faced Born This Way Concealer that allows you to attempt one or of any of the four claims that includes conceal, highlight, contour and retouch. Next to lip products, concealer has my heart as on most days, this is one product I reach out for the most. 




Another cool point to note is that the formulation is oil-free and non-comedogenic and that's great. It wears for a good amount of wear time of a minimum of at least four hours before I start notice any breaking from my surface oils coming through.




Yet, this makes retouching a breeze and it comes in I believe in a moderately impressive range of twenty shades to choose from. It is claimed to have a wear time of up to twelve hours and no flashback with flash photography. Quite the claims, I standby it.

The winning factor is the packaging and the amount, it contains. It holds up to fifteen ml of product, at least twice the amount of a regular concealer that we see in the market. The finish that it offers is almost undetectable, I cannot believe the coverage on this concealer.





It is amazing for my acne prone skin, I do get zits from time to time. Especially, the scabbing and post acne scarring stages. Typically when there are a lot of redness and dry peels on the skin some other concealer formulations do tend to be on the drier finish that emphasizes the texture and draws attention. Doing the exact opposite of it's intended purpose, I love it.





On the package, it says 'super coverage' and yes! It offers just that, it's by far my current and dare I say.. Somewhat making to my holy grail product, it is so good! It definitely changes how I see a concealer performing for me. Some concealers are good for the under eye while some are good for highlights yet this is good for the overall finish.









It has a pliable texture while not compromising on the coverage, it still maintains the opacity while giving me a natural and undetectable finish. Great! I got mine from Sephora and this priced at SGD 44.00 it is on the higher price end but the finish and the amount of concealer justifies for me!


Stay Safe
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig