Friday 30 August 2019

NYKAA MATTE TO LAST! LIQUID LIPSTICK REVIEW





The deal with lipsticks is, I can't get over them at least anytime soon! I love how a shade of lippie is a reflection of my mood and vibe that I want to project. Different day, different lippie and on most Fridays - I try to experiment with a lip color outside of my daily comfort zone. I am nude lip junkie, btw!

That being said bright colors are always something that I can't resist and they're so much fun to play around with during festive seasons that are due, just around the corner. It's August already and soon Navratri/Dandiya season will be upon us.

The range of luscious beautiful shades from Nykaa's Matte to Last! Liquid Lipsticks are just right for us, brown women! What's not to love, every shade is named after beautiful cities in India and I absolutely love being able to support Indian brands.

There are twenty-six (26) gorgeous shades to choose from but I believe I have just seven or eight shades that I could get hold of during my last trip to Chennai. A kind and beautiful soul gifted me the remaining shades that I felt that were missing for my review.







Each liquid lippie comes in a sleek regular box standard rectangular packaging with a see through mid-section. The tear drop applicator/wand is shorter than most liquid lipsticks yet it still delivers the lip color nicely on to the lips. I personally like the shorter handle and I feel it would be better for liquid lipstick newbies and makeup junkies with shaky hands.


Each packaging holds about 4.5ml of liquid lipstick and get this, it retails for INR 599 per lippie. My dearest beauty junkies residing in India, I am so green with envy!

The opacity is amazing and on me, it doesn't require a second helping of the liquid lipsticks. My favorite nudes are Jhumki, Chai and Madras Kaapi

While the rest of the shades too are the ones that I'll gravitate towards whenever ethnic wear comes into play. This range of lippies, I feel is a must have for every brown girl/chick/woman out there. It's a great value product tagged with a comfortable price tag and a perfect addition to your college makeup ensemble.






Can you sense my excitement? What's more special is that, every time I reach out for it.. I am reminded of my last Chennai trip filled with sweet and lovely memories! I can't wait to get back to my favorite city in Tamil Nadu, this December.

I hope you enjoyed today's blog post and if you did then don't forget to pin this post up on Pinterest and share it with your family and friends!

I shall catch you very soon in my next post!


Love,
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig