Friday 17 May 2019

MAKEUP LOOK FEAT. ABH SOFT GLAM EYESHADOW PALETTE




Hey Loves!

It’s been a hott minute since I did a makeup look and today, gladly I have one update featuring my fairly new purchase; Anastasia Beverly Hill’s Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette.



I picked it up when we were across the causeway, last December I think. It’s been a long while and this baby has been resting on the back of my makeup stash and I had decided that it is it’s time to shine on my makeup counter.

Along with this palette, I had picked up a couple of more products for a Drugstore friendly makeup look requested by a lovely family member in Chennai! She had requested for budget friendly makeup products that both she and I have access to.




Since the weather is warmer now, a full coverage foundation concealer feels just a tad bit heavy on the skin and I have been really thoroughly enjoy mixing it with the Embryollise cream to water down the coverage, the tiniest bit aiding moisture to the skin. A couple of swipes of the Tarte’s Shape Tape concealer and the face is done!



The complete list of makeup products used to create this look, is listed below for you;


Eyes


  • L.A.Girl Pro.Conceal.HD.High-Definition Concealer in Pure Beige
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette (Orange Soda, Mulberry, Sultry, Tempera)
  • Essence Liquid Ink Eyeliner in Black
  • Essence Get Big Lashes in Volume & Curl

 Face

  • Embryollise Cream
  • Innisfree My Foundation 1.5
  • Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Natural Medium
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Translucent
  • Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer in Muru muru
  • Essence Highlighter in 01 Be My Highlight

 Lips

  • Essence Contour Lipliner
  • L.A.Girl Glazed Lip Paint Intense in Dreamy




I do have to set my undereye concealer, just in case of creasing later during the day. A neutral delicious smelling bronzer to the parameters of the face to complete the base.

Now for the eyes, I had used the L.A.Girl’s range of concealer to prep the eyelids for eyeshadow application and finished it off with a medium liner finishing off with a wing. Essence is a favourite drugstore brand that I reach out for, very often. The liquid eyeliner is impressive, full on opacity and easy to build a wing pretty quickly. I enjoy the wide range of mascara finishes and formulations Essence has to offer too.



Now for the lips, I again had used an Essence lipliner to line the lip lines before going in to fill out the rest of the lips with a glossy lip paint in a dreamy pink, that’s so gorgeous when it hits the light in different angles.

If you would like to watch me go over the processes in a makeup tutorial then please click the link below to watch it now! While you’re at it, please be sure to ‘Subscribe’ to my YouTube Channel; www.YouTube.com/user/TheLeiaV for your weekly dose of Beauty Product Reviews, Makeup Tutorials and Lifestyle Content.

I hope you enjoyed today’s blog post, pin this post up on Pinterest if you did and I shall catch you very soon in my next post soon!


Love







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig