Sunday 17 February 2019

GET READY WITH ME FOR WORK




 


Hey Loves! It's been a hot minute since my last Get Ready with Me, GRWM and so I thought I will film myself getting ready for a day at work. Sometimes, I do tend to get out of bed on the wrong side but getting ready definitely helps me feel better. Get Ready with Me YouTube videos are my og favorite. It encourages me to take the extra step to take effort in grooming, at least for me!


Some days, there are more and some other days are much less. This greatly depends on the moment, I do extend it out for a pop of color. Each day is slightly varied except for the regular face base.




Since I have oily skin, I tend to not skip or skimp on a good pore refining and filling primer! It goes a long way to extend the longer wear time of my foundation and concealer and the rest of the products layered on top of the base.



This office going makeup look may or may not be for everyone, it's something that I am comfortable with and have been practicing often.

I hope you have enjoyed today's blog post and if you did then please be sure to pin it up on Pinterest! I shall catch you very soon in my next post, very soon!



Love,
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig