Friday 25 May 2018

It's the June Holidays, Yo!


Hey Mums and Dads!

It's June Holidays, the June Holidays! That's what I've been hearing all week long, since the last week of May. A little someone I know is all too excited for the school break!

I am not sure if I am but that's why drafting out a quick plan can ease the holidays for tired and frazzled parents like me:(

The museums stated here extends free admissions for Singaporeans and PRs. Our family particularly enjoys our visits to the National Museum of Singapore, a few minutes away from Raffles City (nearest MRT City Hall)

It's about time that we check out the rest of the museums in Singapore and this June Holidays is the right time for this.

However, I do crave for all day breakfast and great coffee hence am always in search for a relaxing cafe whenever possible. Plus, it doubles up as a great place to work from and have great pictures for the gram. Haha, I try to upsize my tasks and enjoyment. 

There are two versions of the holiday time-table, one for girls and the other for boys!




In case, you'd like to fill in the holidays with your very own schedule.

These are just some of the coffee places that we have set out to discover this June Holidays;
  • Wheeler's Yard
  • Habitat Coffee
  • Whisk and Paddle

What are we to do? It is quite the challenge caring for young kids and making sure to keep our sanity in check, at the same time.

Plus, kids they grow up too quickly! Take time to indulge in these little moments that we get to share with them before they grow out of this cute adorable phase.

That's it for today's blog post, I shall catch you with another blog post very soon!


Love,


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig