Wednesday 4 April 2018

GRWM for Easter




Hey, what's up Guys? Today's I am bringing you a blog post for a makeup look that I had on two days ago for Easter Sunday.

I already have a video up for you on this GRWM, if you'd like to see a speedy version of me getting ready for Easter. Then click the link below to watch, right now.


I have also listed the complete list of makeup products used to create this GRWM;


Face Base


  • The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream
  • The Body Shop Mattifying Lotion


Makeup Face Base


  • benefit the Porefessional PRO Balm
  • Vichy Laboratories DermaBlend 3D Correction Resurfacing Active Foundation in Sand
  • NYX Total Control Drop Foundation in Medium Olive
  • Sephora 8HR Mattifying Pressed Powder in Medium 30 Sand
  • Dark Diva Dolls Dual Powder in C45 Warm Yellow
  • L.A.Girl Pro.Conceal HD.High-Definition Concealers in Peach Corrector and Pure Beige
  • Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray


Contour, Highlight & Blush


  • ABH Contour Kit in Light to Medium
  • benefit Hoola Bronzer
  • ABH Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit


Eyes & Brows


  • NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Chocolate
  • Catrice Cosmetics Eye & Brow Contouring Palette in 10 But first, Cold Chocolate!
  • MAC Paintpot in Soft Ochre
  • Sephora 8HR Mattifying Pressed Powder in Medium 30 Sand
  • Max Factor X Masterpiece Nude Palette Contouring Eye Shadows in 02 Golden Nudes (gold sheen - 4th, dark olive green - 7th and dark sheen black -8th shades from the palette)
  • Essence Super Precise Eyeliner in Black
  • Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara in Black



Lips

Mina Cosmetics The Essential Lipliner in 410
Sephora Cream Lip Stain in 14


This is the complete outfit, hair and makeup look that I had on during the Easter weekend. The dress is from Temt and I believe I picked up from the Newly In Collection, I love the cheery bright flowers against this mustard like yellow hue great for Spring.


I hope you had an amazing Easter weekend, I shall catch you in my next blog post soon!


Love,

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig