Tuesday 6 March 2018

Follow Me Around + I answer your Q&A



Hey Loves!

Today, I am just going to bring you along with me on a not so random Tuesday evening. I usually am busiest during daytime but this Tuesday was just a little different, and I thought of capturing it as a video like A Day in my Life styled vlog. Yes!

It was quite a busy weekend with the Chinese New Year festivities and work related activities. I usually would go and perform my ritual duties at the temple located in Potong Pasir on Tuesday morning but exhaustion did catch up with me. I didn't want to skip it and pushed myself back to normalcy.

If you'd like to see my whereabouts then click the video below to watch my small vlog around Singapore!

What I wore to the temple was a black mock ribbed tee from Uniqlo and paired this with a kalamkari print maxi dress and accessorized with ethnic Indian earrings. I love my recent take on my Boho inspired Indian ethnic style, pairing modern pieces with trendy indian accents whether it's print or accessories. I felt like the overall look to this outfit was brought together with my pottu or bindi. I like the versatility of my recent style without having to compromise comfort.

It was an overall easy evening, just a trip to a special place to strengthen my faith and the journey back and forth. I returned back to continue with the vlog where I answer a couple of questions I received from my small but growing internet family. My sweet family!

I hope you enjoyed this different blog post, if you did then please do share it with your family and friends! Pin this post onto your Pinterest board too!

I shall catch you very soon in my next blog entry, soon!


Love,

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig