Tuesday 9 January 2018

New Year's Special Guest Feature with Mitra Nathan



Hey Loves!

I wanted to begin the new year with a special guest feature on my YouTube Channel, TheLeiaV! Hence, I decided to reach out to this beautiful lady Mitra Nathan. She is listed in a Daily Vanity's article as a top rated Indian Makeup Artiste, she has many years of experience in the makeup artistry line.

I signed up for her one on one makeup artistry consultation, why you ask? I will say that practice paves way to perfection and knowledge expansion provides clarity. Which is why, I wanted to get better at doing makeup for myself for my YouTube and Blog content while also learn of techniques that I may not have known before.

What I can strongly vouch for is her knowledge about makeup products and how they may directly affect the longevity of a full face of makeup. Hear my questions and her answers with Five Minutes with Mitra Nathan.



This was my first interview on my YouTube Channel and I thoroughly enjoyed it. There is also plenty of room for improvement on my interview skills. 

Anyhoo, I really hope you enjoyed today's short blog post, do get in touch with Mitra Nathan if you're in Singapore and in need of a Makeup Artiste. Link to her Mitra's official site is here!


 I shall catch you very soon in my next blog post!


Love,
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig