Tuesday 21 November 2017

Thanksgiving Makeup Look



Hey Loves!

It's the Thanksgiving weekend and I thought I'll bring you a warm fall-ish burgundy copper-y toned makeup look for weekend feasts.

Hence I've put this makeup look together for you and it's mainly focusing mainly on the eyes and lips as the rest of the face base and along with the contour and highlight routine are very much the same for now.

I hope you like this makeup look, a speedy makeup transformation is now up on my YouTube Channel at TheLeiaV! Click below to watch it now.


I am listing the complete list of products used to create this makeup tutorial;


Face


  • The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimizer
  • Fenty Beauty Foundation Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation in 260
  • Kat Von D Lock-it Concealer in M25 Warm
  • Sephora Microsmooth Baked Face Compact in Medium 30 Sand


Highlight & Contour


  • benefit Hoola Bronzer
  • Australis AC ON TOUR Contouring & Highlighting Kit
  • Revlon Highlighting Palette in Peach Glow


Eyes


  • MAC Paintpot in Soft Ochre
  • ABH Modern Renaissance Palette (Golden Ochre, Venetian Red, Primavera, Red Ochre, Burnt Orange and Raw Sienna)
  • Catrice Liquid Metal Eyeshadow in 120 Satina Van Der Woodsen
  • NYX Matte Liquid Liner in Black
  • Ardell Lash Grip Eyelash Adhesive
  • The Lashez in the style #Mia


Lips


  • Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip in Tulle



It's only after I list down all of the makeup products, I realized that I completely skipped out on mascara. Oh well, feel free to load up your lashes with a few coats of your favorite mascara. I didn't feel the need to especially with the falsies that complete the eye look.

Also I don't generally don't do blushes on myself specifically as I tend to lean on highlighting blushes as they are two products in one and are usually neutrals like mauves and soft pinks.

I wish your Thanksgiving is filled with luscious gravies, yummy turkeys, amazing pies, gorgeous desserts coupled with loads of fun, laughter, food coma and lovely memories. Fill everyone's tummy and be merry, Happy Thanksgiving!

That's it for today's blog post, I shall catch you very soon in my next blog entry soon!


Love,

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig