Friday 10 November 2017

Maybelline Inti-Mattes Nudes Lipsticks Review


Hey Loves,

You know how much of an everyday nude lip lover, I am. Which is why, I couldn't say no when I chanced upon the sight of the most recent launch of Maybelline Inti-Mattes Nudes Lipsticks! Uggh, I can't have enough nudes in my collection, I really do..

I have a Review video up on my Channel, click here to watch me talk more and demonstrate how these two colors go on. While you're watching, do consider 'Subscribing' to my YouTube Channel! Join my small and fast growing internet family!




Alright, a little more about this range. This nude range boasts ten shades promising warm sensational nudes for every skin tone. I got two of mine at my nearest Guardian store and these babies retail for SGD 14.90 just under the $15 price mark. I decided to stick with just two shades after swatching the colors from the warmer end of it's spectrum in this range. I skipped out the Chilli Teaser as I felt that it had way too much yellow on it that may highlight discoloration on my teeth.





I got to say that the nude color selection is indeed different from what I own and have come across, it definitely has a lot of warmth in it. There were definite undertones of yellow and orange in this lip color range! Now, don't let that scare you, instead welcome it and test it out for yourself.






I love my two shades and the finish of the lipstick is very comparable to a higher end lip product. The product claims to be matte but I somewhat feel a satin finish on my lips. Most definitely, not as drying as liquid lipsticks, it does have a little movement but not obvious and doesn't transfer everywhere. It's practically weightless. I like that the lippies don't suck out moisture from my lips, the opacity is not great but is build-able in two light coats.

I definitely see this lip product office worthy, although the packaging is somewhat pretty much standard for most Maybelline lipsticks. If you were expecting something different, well.. Don't be disappointed, don't say I didn't tell you.. The same old frosty color coordinating caps and the silver twist up bullets which I guess it's alright as the price on this baby seems reasonable to me. Kudos, for making this lip range more affordable!

I am sharing pictures below of the two lipsticks, I love. Swatches of these lip colors on the back of my hand and on my lips without a lip liner, though I love lining my lips for that subtle definition.

I hope you found this review helpful and tell me, if you have tried these lippies yet and how you like it.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig