Tuesday 26 September 2017

Quick Festive Makeup Look



Hey Loves! I am bringing you one more makeup look for this year's Navratri festive season! If you're busy with many events this weekend then this look is easy to achieve.

The makeup tutorial is now live on my YouTube Channel, TheLeiaV! You can click the link below to watch it now.



To save time, I have skipped out on the face base and moved straight to the eyes and I share how I finish off with the lip color. I am listing the complete list of products used to create this makeup look below;

Face

  • Urban Decay De-Slick Complexion Primer
  • Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Liquid Foundation in 260
  • L.A.Girl Pro.Conceal HD.High-Definition Concealer in Peach Corrector
  • Urban Decay Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer in Medium Neutral
  • RCMA No Color Powder
  • It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores (Pressed form)

Eyes & Brows


  • MAC Pro Long Wear Paintpot in Soft Ochre
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills' Modern Renaissance Palette (Golden Ochre, Raw Sienna, Primavera and Cyprus Umber)
  • NYX Matte Liquid Liner in Black
  • Essence Volume Stylist Curl & Hold Mascara in Black
  • NYX Precision Brow Pencil in Espresso

Contour & Highlight


  • Australis AC ON TOUR Contouring & Highlighting Kit

Lips


  • Loreal Paris Rouge Magique in Secret Date
  • NYX Lipliner in Plum

I have kept the face base as easy and have used the same combination of products, plus I am loving the Fenty Beauty by Rihanna's Foundation! Can you tell?

I have used a new brow product from NYX and have achieved this wild and feathery eyebrow for this look! Trying a different method to fill in the brows this time, what do you think?

I hope you enjoyed this fairly quick makeup look for Durga Pooja and Navratri fringe festivities, this weekend. Stay safe and have a Happy Navratri to All Celebrating!


Love,


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig